What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A cookbook containing mouthwatering appetizer and finger food recipes
- Helping you make your next party unforgettable with endless compliments from your guests
- Providing you with recipes personally made and tasted, photographed and put together
- Providing you with new, original recipes that will make anyone’s taste buds dance
- Providing you with delicious appetizer and finger food recipes
- Showing you how to weigh and measure without a scale
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Nibbles and Appetizers scores 73.89/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.nibblesandappetizers.com/the-books.html, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD3.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: nibblesandappetizers.com you’ll also be taken through to nibblesandappetizers.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)